|Victoria Grain Mill
Use for efficiently cracking (grinding) malted and non-malted barleys, corn, grains, spices, beans, coffee, peanuts, etc.
Our Grain Mill has a plate depth adjustment to control the intensity of the grinding. This is a very affordable solution for all grinding (cracking) needs.
Comes with a large volume Hopper and a hand crank.
Made from polished cast iron. Can be clamped or bolted to a tabletop.
Hopper Capacity: Weight: 4.9 kg (11 lb)
the price $54.00
Barley Crusher MaltMill
The Original Barley Crusher MaltMill, the "Home Brewer's Best Friend" has proven to be just that. A high quality grain mill constructed using materials that will last a lifetime, 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- The Barley Crusher is shipped fully assembled. There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
the price $155.00